Chocolate Villa Cookbook
We never anticipated that one of the most memorable parts of the Chocolate Villa would be the food.
Filled with recipes, photos and conversation games to take you right back to your Chocolate Villa week, the Cookbook is colorful, dynamic and rich with the tastes and memories of your dining experience at Chocolate Villa. A little self-indulgence—er, we mean self-care—goes a long way.
Remember the Pine Nut-and-Parmesan-Crusted Chicken and the Herbed Basmati Rice? You’ll never forget the Grilled Vegetable Sandwich lunch or the Pumpkin Seed Trail Mix for afternoon break. Don’t miss the to-die-for Curry Dip or Merrilee’s favorite—the Guacamole. (You could seriously choose this as the single food item you could eat for the rest of your life.) And now you, too, can have the secret recipe to Chocolate Villa Cake.
Chocolate Villa has been nurturing the aspirations and dreams of women leaders from around the globe for years, and in that time has grown to become a worldwide community—sharing, networking and supporting each other.
Our Cookbook is an embodiment of the Chocolate Villa experience: chock full of healthy, tasty, slightly indulgent dishes as well as fun activities designed to help you rediscover the lost art of conversation and community.
Order your copy now and share the Chocolate Villa experience with those who inspire you!
Recipes You Know and Love:
- Pine Nut-and-Parmesan-Crusted Chicken
- Nirvana Cheese Strata
- Mexican Casserole
- Blueberry Coffee Cake
- Watermelon Salad with Mint Leaves
- Pumpkin Seed Trail Mix
- …and of course: Chocolate Villa Cake!
- 80 pages of simple, delicious recipes that will soon become your standbys
- 8 fun conversation starters and community-building activities
- Bright, eye-popping colors and mouthwatering images
- Perfect-bound for extra durability
- Sturdy pages with spill-resistant cover
- Compact size: 8.5”x4.5” – perfect for saving counter space!